PSC Patients Europe Board members
Mrs. M. M. Kaatee (Marleen), BComm & Eupati Fellow – President
Mrs. L.M. de Lannoy (Larissa), PhD – Secretary & Head Research
Mr. A. Shurink (Albert) – Treasurer
We have (ad hoc) Advisors to the Board, volunteers who assist and advise the PSCPE Board on various topics in which they are experts, like a parent of a child with PSC, a transplantee, a researcher etc..
Here’s our Strategic Plan 2015 – 2018
Our memberships and support to other organisations
- PSC Patients Europe is a Eurordis member and we are active volunteers within the organisation, including
* Member of the Eurordis Council of Federations (CEF)
* Member of the Eurordis DITA Task Force (Drug Information, Transparency & Access)
We attend the Eurordis annual EMMs, the Eurordis Membership Meetings.
- PSC Patients Europe is also a member of VSOP, the Dutch Rare Disease organisation. Its mission is to optimize the outcomes of biomedical and genetic research to the benefit and quality of life of patients, amongst others by stimulating and facilitating patient involvement in clinical research.
- And we are a supporting organisation of Health-RI, ‘creating value for society by facilitating all steps in the process of health research’.